Deaf and Hard of Hearing Access Specialist
- Love networking and collaborating with community partners?
- Experienced in providing community presentations/workshops?
- Well versed in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)/Rehab 504?
- Enjoy professional layman advocacy?
- Passionate about ensuring d/Deaf, Deafblind and hard of hearing individuals advancement through education, economic support, and good health?
- Want to work with a with a team of innovative and passionate professionals whose values are aligned with ensuring equality for all?
If so, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 6th, 2017.